P O K E R R E S O U R C E S
Resources for the Newbie
The traditional books:
- Doyle Brunson's Super System A Course in Power Poker By Brunson, Doyle
- Moneymaker How An Amateur Poker Player Turned $40 Into $2.5 Million at the World Series of Poker By Moneymaker, Chris
- The Theory of Poker By Sklansky, David
- Harrington on Hold'em, Expert Strategy for No Limit Tournaments; Volume I: Strategic Play By Dan Harrington and Bill Robertie
- and... The Bellingham Public Library has a lot of poker books.
- Anybody can email me suggestions of what they'd like to see here.